Sauna by Touch America
Touch America proudly presents our Sauna offering. We’ve curated a selection of Sauna elements designed to elevate and simplify the construction of a modern sauna under 1200 cubic feet. Our custom saunas are categorized into five key components:
- Sauna Heaters: Stoves sourced from two forefront manufacturers, HUUM and Saunum, were carefully selected by our design team for their innovative features. Explore these cutting-edge options to find the perfect heater for your sauna project.
- Surfaces (Wall, Ceiling, Floor): Priced per square foot, our range includes various materials to create a sauna environment that suits your preferences.
- Benches, Seating: Priced per linear foot, choose the right seating option to enhance comfort and aesthetics.
- Entry Door: Utilize our door options or source one independently to match your requirements.
- Sound and Lighting: Elevate your sauna experience with acoustic resonance and mood lighting. Explore our tier 1 and tier 2 audio packages, available per seat or 30" lateral sauna section.
When designing your sauna with Touch America, it’s best to start with a footprint layout of the room with measurements. If you have particular notes or preferences in mind, kindly annotate them directly on the floor plan. If you don’t have a drawing of your footprint, we’ll need the dimensions of each wall. Next, we’ll, determine the footprint and cubic feet of your space. Select an appropriately sized heater, keeping-in-mind space requirements and desired accessories. Choose seating that complements your design and consider not exceeding a sauna height of 7 feet for optimal heat distribution. Saunum stoves, known for circulating air efficiently, help ensure heat is distributed evenly throughout the sauna. If you are looking to create steam from your sauna stove, you’ll want to go with a HUUM product.
Complete your sauna design by exploring our door options, sound systems, and lighting elements. Touch America encourages you to reach out for guidance and support. Share your floor plan with us at email@example.com, and let us schedule a convenient time for a detailed project review over a screen share. Let us transform your sauna vision into a reality.
THRU-WALL CHIMNEY Set
Sauna Wood Stove Chimney Set, Thru-Wall This HUUM thru-wall sauna wood stove chimney set is designed to extend through the wall and is compatible with all HUUM's wood-fired sauna stoves....
Surface Mounting Frame for UKU Glass/Mirror/Gold Sauna Control This HUUM UKU Frame is a bezel used when installing UKU Glass/Mirror/Gold sauna controls directly onto the wall surface without recessing. They...
Water/Heat Exchanger for HIVE Sauna Stoves A heat exchanger heats water when the HIVE sauna is heated.
Thanks to the HIVE Mini reflector, the heater may be installed closer to the wall of the sauna
Sauna Heater Stones
33 lbs of 2" - 4" (5-10 cm) rounded olivine sauna stones. We highly recommend using rounded stones in HUUM heaters to complement the design and have milder steam.
THRU-CEILING Chimney Set
Sauna Wood Stove Chimney Set, Thru-Ceiling This HUUM thru-ceiling sauna wood stove chimney set is designed to extend straight up through the ceiling and is compatible with all HUUM's wood-fired...
Reflector Panel for STEEL Series Sauna Heaters Thanks to the placement of the HUUM Reflect S on the heater, it is possible to achieve half smaller safety distances from the...
Thanks to the HIVE reflector, the heater may be installed closer to the wall of the sauna.
Embedding Flange for DROP Series Sauna Heaters The HUUM Flange D embedding flange is useful when you are planning to install your DROP stove partly inside the sauna bench. It...
BARREL CHIMNEY KIT
This HUUM Barrel chimney kit is designed for use with HUUM wood-fired sauna stoves inside Barrel saunas. This premium set includes everything needed to provide your sauna experience with both...