Built around a strong, welded-steel frame, the fully-motorized Viola PowerTilt spa & massage treatment table represents the pinnacle of form and fashion in spa table design. Its gorgeous Cherry-veneer cabinet lends alluring beauty to any spa decor, and the luxurious top makes any spa or massage treatment memorable.
Dimensions & Options
- 83"L x 39"W x 37"H, Table weight: 275 lbs. Shipping weight - boxed: 325 lbs.
- Top design Four-piece adjustable top with round corners, three-layer foam, 3/4" plywood
- Standard size top 30" x 73"
- Foam 2" firm bottom layer + 1- 3/4" medium-density layer of urethane polymer
- Polyester batting 1/2" fluffy polyester Dacron top layer
- Frame 3/4" plywood frame reinforced for armrests and face cradle
- Adjustments Easy motorized adjustments of torso, knee, and upper body sections
- Back tilt angle: 0 to 60° Knee tilt angle: 0 to 30°
- End panel and door options: Cherry standard; Bamboo doors optional
- Cabinet interior dimensions: 45"L x 13.5"H x 21"W Drawer option Optional End Drawer w/ inside dimensions of 13.5”W x 15”L
- Height range 25" to 36.5" (infinite motorized adjustment)
- PowerTilt motors: Two 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuators, UL recognized; powered through a 110v, 5 amp transformer
- Base lift motor: Dyna-lift motorized (24v DC, 4 amp) hydraulic lift system uses the same transformer as the top motor/actuators
- Controls: Hand control
- UltraSoft Vinyl Colors: Camel, Almond, Black or White
- Accessories: Flex Armrests, Contour FaceSpace, Salon Footrest or Full Footrest, Facial Neck Bolster
- Structure: 10 yrs. on replacement parts for frame/structure and 1 yr. on labor**
- Vinyl & foam: 2 yrs. on materials.
- Motor & controls: 2 yrs. on materials. 1 yr. on labor for hydraulic leg motors**
- Wood veneer: 1 yr.
**Labor warranty applies to USA customers only
Download Viola PowerTilt Table Tech Sheet