EcoLyte Massage Table
100% of the wood used to make the EcoLyte is FSC certified to protect our planet and it is built to last well into the future. Designed for ease of use and easy transport, it is also comfortable and has features often found in more expensive tables.
- 100% FSC hardwood construction and constructed in a FSC certified factory
- Super-low VOC water-based finish
- Dual, soft-grip adjustable leg knobs for stability
- Reiki end panels both ends of the table for therapist comfort
- 2 ½” CFC Free cushion
- Auto-lock leg and brace system for easy and safe set-up
- Ultra SoftTouch Vinyl for durable, non-slip and supple surface
- Headrest holes at both ends of the table
- Standard Size: 30” x 73”
- Table Weight: 35 lbs.
- Standard Height Range: 26” to 34”, 9 positions
- Vinyl Colors: Slate and Pebble
- Max working weight 450 lbs.
The First Portable Table made from 100% sustainable FSC certified Wood
In 1983, Stewart Griffith built his first massage table as a gift for his wife Robin, a newly-licensed massage therapist. It was made from a salvaged oak pallet and upholstered in cotton corduroy. She loved it, and TouchAmerica was born.
“Quality and elegance are never an accident.”
Today, Stewart runs the company with his son, Hart. In North Carolina, TouchAmeirca manufactures a wide range of wellness equipment, from portable and stationary tables to vichy showers and halo therapy loungers.