The Neptune Stationary wet table is a seamless, molded-acrylic table with Closed-Cell Foam Pad, perfect for hydrotherapy treatments. The table is contoured with a wider torso section to keep clients comfortable and allow easier access for therapists. A generous trough-and-drain-system surrounds the work surface and keeps wash-off away from the client. Legs adjust manually with spring buttons.
Dimensions & Options
- Table Weight: 150 lbs.
- Top Size: Width 36" (torso), tapers to 32" (legs) x 83" length (maximum size, at the lower edge of top
- Working Area Size: Width 29" (torso), tapers to 25" (legs) x 76" length
- Pad: 1.25" Closed-Cell Foam Pad, vinyl coated, Teal color
- Height Range: 25" to 33" (spring-button manual adjustment)
- Static Weight Capacity: 800 lbs
- Optional Accessories: Contour FaceSpace (waterproof base; water-resistant pillow), Neptune Face Pillow (White) Taller pillow accommodates low mounting bracket for face support (white; water resistant), Wet Pillow Drape (Dark Blue) Covers Neptune Face Pillow for wet treatments (waterproof) Wet Spa Bolster (Dark Blue) 27" x 6" (water resistant) Massage Top Converter (choice of colors) Padded vinyl top to convert wet table to massage top (dry use only) Wet Sheets (Dark Blue), Flat Waterproof PVC sheets, 60" x 90" dark blue
- Structure: 2 yrs. on replacement parts and 1 yr. on labor**
- Foam Pad: Guaranteed to arrive in good condition